Amour Recruitment is currently recruiting for a Administrator on behalf of our client based in Nursling!
Are you looking for a new opportunity in a growing industry?
Our client is a rapidly expanding transport and logistics company, who are seeking new staff after their continued growth. The main role of a logistics planner is to assist in a wide range of administrative functions including the coordinating and planning of logistics. You’ll need to remain focused in a particularly busy office environment.
- Customer and internal communications
- Scheduling and planning of orders
- Liaising with internal teams with work instructions
- Completing paperwork accurately
- Producing paperwork and forms for colleague and client use
- Good written and spoken English
- Working knowledge of Word and Excel
- Good understanding of logistical and warehouse procedures
- Ability to collaborate.
Hours: Monday to Friday, 8:30 – 17:30
If you feel like this is a role you would be interested in, we would love to hear from you, please apply or email for more information.