Amour Recruitment is currently recruiting a Hardware Engineer to work for our client based in Portsmouth!
We have a fantastic opportunity for someone to join a supportive company with a fantastic culture that offers continuous opportunities to develop yourself professionally!
Our client is an outsourced IT business that works closely with some of the biggest household brands across the UK and Europe.
They are looking to bring on an experienced IT specialist to help assist with their service to their client by fitting, imaging, hardware building and troubleshooting for their clients!
- Ensure that customer expectations are being met and exceeded.
- Responsible for the daily output to required daily/weekly targets.
- Ensure quality of delivery to clients to ensure client satisfaction.
- Installation and configuration of operating systems.
- Troubleshoot and diagnose hardware and software issues during builds.
- Effective communication to keep customer account teams fully appraised of all build and install activities.
- Commute around the country to customer sites, compensated and travel expenses.
- Able to work accurately, precisely, and in an organised manner even under pressure.
- Teamwork skills. Works with and assists other team members, shares information and knowledge, and willingly takes on new tasks.
- Able to demonstrate delivery of services to a standard required by the customer.
- Recognises own limitations and knows when to ask for assistance.
- Takes personal ownership for addressing problems and takes action appropriately.
This is a standard Monday to Friday role - 0800-1600
Though however, due to traveling to client sites you may work past your contracted hours. Any time after this you will be paid at time and a half offering a lot of OTE to increase your income substantially!
Please apply today for more information about this role, or if you are looking for your next IT role please call the office today!