Amour Recruitment are proud to be working with a fantastic client based in the Fareham area, who are now expanding and looking for an Estimator to join their team!
In this role you will be responsible for producing accurate estimations and quotations, establishing and maintaining close relationships with vendors and contractors as well as clients, assessing risk levels and closely monitoring budgets and spending at each stages of the projects.
This opportunity would be a great for someone with previous experience as an Estimator and would love to join a well established and growing company.
- Researching the costs of materials including; labour, equipment and logistics
- Working closely with contractors and clients
- Getting quotations from various suppliers and contractors
- Preparing and submitting quotations
- Monitoring costs at various stages throughout the project
- Assessing risks associated with the project
- Assisting with bids and supporting the activity of buyers
- Previous experience as an Estimator or a similar role
- Able to work to schedules and deadlines
- Highly organised
- Strong communications skills
- Generous holiday package
- 6% Pension scheme
- Company laptop
- Company mobile phone
- Training programmes
If you are interested in this position, please send your application through now and the Amour Recruitment team will be in touch!
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £55,000.00-£60,000.00 per year
- Monday to Friday
- No weekends
- Estimator: 1 year (required)
- Driving Licence (required)
Ability to Commute:
- Fareham, Hampshire (required)
Work Location: In person