Amour Recruitment is currently working in partnership with an exciting company who is currently recruiting for an Electrical Engineer.
This Job role would be ideal for a candidate who has previous experience in a customer facing role within electrical engineering .
- Installation, maintenance, monitoring and fault finding of marine electrical equipment.
- Creation of work orders
- Ability to write up reports of tasks carried out
- Ability to discuss and describe work being carried out to clients
Experience and Qualifications
- Previous experience working in an Industrial/Electrical role
- Previous experience in customer facing roles
- Good knowledge of servicing electrical equipment/parts
Working Hours: Monday to Friday 7.30am-4.00pm
Salary: £25,000 to £30,000 (depending on experience)
- 20 days Holiday plus Bank Holidays
- Free Parking on Site
- Company Vehicle
- Work Uniform Provided
- Company Pension offered
If you're interested in this role, then please apply below or call Amour on 02392 387925
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £25,000.00-£30,000.00 per year
- Company car
- Company pension
- Free parking
- On-site parking