Amour Recruitment is pleased to be recruiting for Customer Support Advisor on behalf of our growing client based in the heart of Nursling.
In this diverse position, you'll be a key point of contact for clients all over the country, offering in depth support across a range of products, services and order updates.
This role is a great opportunity for those looking to take a step away from retail environments, in a business that offers a friendly working environment, robust training and fast progression.
- Respond to incoming communications, via email and telephone.
- Assist to resolve customer queries in a timely and efficient manner.
- Continue to promote the company through communication.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Experience in providing a high-level of customer service (any industry will do!)
- Competitive salary up to £23,000
- On-site parking and local transport links
Working Hours: 8:15 - 16:45 Monday to Friday
Salary: £22,000 to £24,000
If you're used to delivering a high quality of customer service, or looking to take a step into an office environment, these might just be the role for you!