Amour Recruitment is currently recruiting for an Assembly Operative. This is a role in the cable assembly and wiring production department. The operator will be assembling products!
- Process cable assemblies looms and unit assemblies
- Check work completed for compliance before passing to the next stage
- Ensure job history is accurately maintained/reported on all route cards the employee works on
- Proactively advise management of any issues that may affect delivery & or quality.
- Ensure that all Health and Safety, housekeeping, quality and environmental policies and procedures are adhered to.
What you'll do:
- Must be able to work under own initiative
- Excellent communicator, written, IT and verbal
- Motivated Good time management skills
- Calm and collected with ability to work under pressure
- Great attention to detail
- Proactive and positive approach
- Accustomed to working in a fast-paced department
This will lead to a permnanbet role after your 13 week temp to perm period.
Monday to Thursday 0800 to 1700 / Friday 0800 to 1300
For more information please get in touch!