Are you a strong administrator with Financial Services experience? Are you looking for an exciting opportunity with a market-leading Financial Services company? Then we may have just the opportunity for you!
Amour Recruitment is delighted to be working with a leading Financial Services provider based in the Temple Meads area, who are looking to strengthen their Private Wealth division with the addition of several Wealth Administrators. Successful candidates in this role will be responsible for the administration of Private Wealth accounts, including internal cash and stock transfers, setting up complex trusts, and handling of bereavement cases.
For this position, we are looking for candidates who will be happy working an initial contract to end of December 2022. You will work a hybrid model with the working week split between the office and home working.
- Effective Management of your own caseload, including queries/escalations passed from other team members, in accordance with SLAs and in line with relevant regulatory requirements
- Responsibility for improving ways of working, driving efficiencies whilst ensuring quality standards are met
- Build effective and collaborative relationships across the team, department and organisation
- Acquire, expand and retain sound product knowledge of relevant company products and awareness of attributes and rules
- Responsibility for following company Risk and Compliance procedures & policies
Our Ideal Candidate:
- Prior experience and knowledge of Financial Services terminology and regulations
- Demonstrable relationship-building and stakeholder management skills
- Strong organisational and communication skills
- Highly proficient in MS Office Packages
- A team player with a 'can do' attitude
- Excellent attention to detail
This role will be a hybrid split between Office & Homeworking, pays £25,000 per annum with 25 days holiday (pro-rated for shorter contracts), plus 8 bank holidays. Hours of work will be 0900-1700 Monday-Friday.
Benefits include discretionary annual bonus, private medical insurance several excellent voluntary benefits.
Don't worry if you don't tick all of the boxes above, we welcome applications from all candidates regardless of background or experience level. If you're looking for a new opportunity, one of our experienced consultants will be happy to have a confidential conversation with you and give you more details on this or any of our other vacancies with our ever-growing list of clients!