Do you have a manufacturing background and experience of working with business to business customers? Are you looking to kick-start your career with an innovative manufacturing company? Then we have just the opportunity for you!
As the Quality Service Desk Coordinator you will be representing a company recognised as a true innovator in their industry and will contribute to the outstanding service they already provide to their key UK accounts, as well as liaising with other internal teams to ensure the customer is not disappointed and that orders and installations are completed to the customers satisfaction.
We are seeking someone who is committed to delivering an exceptional service to customers and has the ability to thrive in a busy customer orientated environment.
The main responsibilities of the Quality Service Desk Coordinator will include the following:
- To provide excellent service to ensure all on site jobs are completed
- Respond with speed to any reports of issues coming in from on site
- Ensure any parts needed to complete a job are ordered accurately
- Get parts accelerated through the system with urgency to allow them to arrive on site with the same day service
- Liaise with the install team to book in any non-urgent work
- Liaise with the quality team and service engineers to gain a better understanding of any issues experienced on site or in the factory with a view of prevention in future
- Keep customers and sales team updated where appropriate
- Support KPIs, chasing deliveries and database maintenance
For this Quality Service Desk Coordinator position, we are ideally looking for the following skills & experience:
- Experience of working in a customer facing role in the manufacturing industry
- Experience of dealing with B2B customers
- Experience of working with both internal and external stakeholders to get the job done
- Strong IT skills and experience using the major MS Office packages
- Strong confident, communicator with a natural ability to engage with people at all levels
The successful candidate for this position will work 38 hours per week - Monday to Friday - with a starting salary of £24,287.78, rising to £25,351 dependent upon performance review at 6 months.
Don't worry if you don't tick all of the boxes above, we welcome applications from all candidates regardless of background or experience level. If you're looking for a new opportunity, one of our experienced consultants will be happy to have a confidential conversation with you and give you more details on this or any of our other vacancies with our ever growing list of clients!