Amour Recruitment is currently recruiting for a Property Manager on behalf of our client based in Maidenhead!
Did you want to broaden your workload and manage a growing portfolio of properties across the Berkshire Area?
Amour is offering a new role that will allow you to have an amazing work-life balance, with a flexible working pattern, car allowance and support in place which means you don’t need to work past 5:30!
Our client is part of a larger property management and development group. The core duties of this role is to be a responsible point of contact for tenants and landlords, resolving their property management needs, from general maintenance and cleaning requests to more urgent repairs. As a larger business, you also have the great advantage that service charge calculations and 24/7 support are offered by different teams, creating a more streamlined workload.
- Communication with Landlords and Tenants.
- Carry out regular property inspections.
- Generate and create reports, detailing work completed.
- Negotiating with local vendors to carry out works.
- At least 2 years property management experience (desirable)
- Experience in dealing with Block Properties is essential.
- Full UK driving license.
· Car allowance of £4,400.
· All expenses paid, included any fuel consumption.
· Competitive pension.
· Flexible work schedule.
Working Hours: Monday to Friday, 09.00- 17:30
If you feel like this is a role you would be interested in, we would love to hear from you, please apply or email for more information!