We are delighted to be supporting a local manufacturing company, who supply their product throughout the UK and into Europe, as they look to expand their Production team based at their facility in Abercarn.
We are currently seeking to fill various production roles across the business, with hours of work being 0800-1630 Monday-Friday.
This is a "hands on" role, ensuring quality standard are met, and will involve the processing and manufacturing of components that will ultimately form part of the finished product received by the customer.
- Cutting, prepping and packing of materials
- Understanding of production paperwork / works orders
- Ensuring quality standards are maintained
- Achieving production targets, both individually and as a team
- Covering other production operators when required
- Maintaining standards of housekeeping
- Following H&S instructions and guidelines at all times
- Demonstrate a hands-on commitment and determination to get the job done
- Previous production/assembly experience would be advantageous, but full training will be given.
- An understanding of angles / compound angles
- Ability to work to deadlines while producing work of a high standard and accuracy.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Able to use various machines/ hand tools and measuring tape
- Good timekeeping
- Understanding of quality and the need for high standards at all times
- Able to commit to overtime as and when required
These positions pay up to £10.50 depending on experience and will suit someone looking for long term, stable work with a company with ambitious growth plans in the near future!
Don't worry if you don't tick all of the boxes above, we welcome applications from all candidates regardless of background or experience level. If you're looking for a new opportunity, one of our experienced consultants will be happy to have a confidential conversation with you and give you more details on this or any of our other vacancies with our ever-growing list of clients.