Amour Recruitment is currently recruiting for a Production Chef on behalf of our client based in Portsmouth!
Want to move away from 70 hours a week and weekends?
Amour is offering a new role that will allow you to have an amazing work-life balance! Monday to Friday, days!
Our client is industrial food manufacturers who produce different foods and sauces for their clients. The core duties of a Production Chef would be to assist the production team and manager with the manufacturing of their product. The ideal candidate will be able to work well under pressure and have great communication skills.
- Managing process technicians
- Ensure all production recipes are produced in accordance with a specific specification
- Controlling ingredient lists
- Accurately monitoring and recording of cooking and mixes
- Maintaining food handling and allergen handling standards
- Quality checking the finished products
- Catering NVQ 706 Level 1/2 (desirable)
- Previous food prep experience
- Team player
- Great communicator
- Ability to multi-task
- Management skills
Shift times: Monday to Friday, 8 hour days
If you feel like this is a role you would be interested in we would love to hear from you, please apply or email for more information!