Amour Recruitment are delighted to be recruiting for an Office Administrator to cover maternity leave for our wonderful client based in Farlington.
In this varied position, you'll support the office with it's day to day operations, supporting everything from client contact to stock ordering.
Previous experience in office administration is absolutely vital, and you'll need to be confident enough to hit the ground running.
This position will cover a period of 9-12 months, so candidates will need to be flexible in their commitment.
- Handle communications to both internal and external stakeholders.
- Manage booking and scheduling software for engineers.
- Responsible for the ordering of office supplies and engineering parts.
- General office support, including filing and photocopying.
- Candidates must be available to complete the full assignment.
- Previous experience in office management/administration is essential.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, including Excel and Outlook.
- Clear and professional written and verbal communication.
Hours: 7:30-16:00 Monday to Friday
Salary: £23,000 - £25,000 DOE.
If you're an experienced administrator, looking to undertake a new opportunity in a fast paced professional environment, this could just be the role for you. Please apply now or reach out to the Amour Recruitment team on 02392 387925!