Amour Recruitment is proud to be recruiting for an IT Tester for my client based in Portsmouth!
This is an exciting position for someone to join an industry-leading business and continue a successful IT career!
- Process Standard Laptop's, Monitor, PC's & Workstations. Process, grade and clean customer assets ensuring all the latest Security processes
- Recognise media and erase, degauss or shred as required
- Advanced Fault diagnosis including electrical safety awareness. Process, grade and clean customer assets.
- Produce reports, update records
- Perform Warehouse / Driving duties including load, unloading, pallet wrapping. Pick, pack function with keen eye to detail.
- Flexibility is key, as required to support other teams at Voyager Park as required. Occasional overnight stay or flexibility with hours.
- Willingness to learn
- Genuine IT interest
- Great communication skills
- Hard, punctual worker
- We prioritise internal development opportunities and offer access to our Udemy training platform with over 5000 training courses
- A generous company pension
- 25 days annual leave entitlement plus bank holidays and the option to purchase 5 extra days!
- Healthcare and dental insurance
- Life assurance
- Cycle-to-work scheme
- A diverse and inclusive work culture
- Exclusive discounts with major retailers, discount gym memberships and access to our wellness centre
Working hours: Monday to Friday - 0900 - 1730
For more information, please apply and we will be int touch soon!