Amour Recruitment is excited to announce we are looking to recruit a Inventory Controller for our client based in Nursling!
In this position, you'll play an integral role in the day to day operations for the business, assuring healthy stock levels of products ready for the team to sell.
You'll be responsible for assuring the smooth day to day operations, ensuring stock in and out is recorded accurately, as well as forecasting future stock requirements.
In this position, you'll be a key point of contact between a passionate sales team and finance team, assuring procurement of products is commercially viable and attractive to clientel.
- Responsible for the inventory control and purchasing function of tools, machines, accessories and spare parts for different brands.
- Create and maintain forecasts for planning and purchasing
- Daily monitoring and management of inventory to meet KPI targets
- Ensure all inventory movements and adjustments are entered accurately
- Warehouse to to be sufficiently replenished with inventory from third party storage provider
- At least 3 years experience in a similar role
- Excellent communication skills with a calm and professional manner
- Strong commercial and business awareness
- Robust problem solving skills
- Proficient use of Microsoft Office, Word, Excel, Powerpoint and Outlook
Working Hours: Monday to Friday, 8:15 to 16:45
Salary: Up to £30,000, PLUS annual bonus up to £2000
If this sounds like a role that might interest you, then please reach out to the Amour Recruitment team on 02392387925, or click to apply!