Amour Recruitment are recruiting for an experienced Electrical/Mechanical Engineer.
Our client is based in Eastleigh, Southampton.
- Ensure all electrical testing is carried out correctly and as required
- Ensure energy efficiencies and cost reductions are identified and proposed where practical
- Identify contractors to carry out service work ensure compliance is maintained
- Provide updates/meetings with Facilities Manager, Operations Manager & Engineering Manager should any breakdowns occur
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in high volume environment, servicing & repairing capital equipment and facilities
- Strong knowledge of Electrical/Mechanical systems
- 18th Edition qualification including test and inspection preferred but not essential.
- Full understanding the building systems and the production processes and the machines used in production, high level of fault/root cause diagnosis
- Basic understanding of the ASW system
- PC experience, competency in using Microsoft Word, Excel & Outlook essential
Working hours: Monday to Thursday 8.00am - 4.30pm/Friday 8.00am - 1.15pm
Salary: £30,000 - £35,000k per year