Are you a strong, organised administrator with Financial Services experience? Are you looking for an exciting opportunity with an innovative Financial Services company? Then we may have just the opportunity for you!
Amour Recruitment is delighted to be working with a leading Wealth Management company based in Central Bristol, who are looking to add to their Client & Adviser Support team. Successful candidates in this role will support the company's Wealth Planners in exceeding company targets with regards to client SLAs and will have a key role to play in ensuring new & existing clients receive a fantastic service consistently.
As the Client & Advisor Support, you will work closely with Wealth Planners, playing a key role in ensuring that both Wealth Planners and clients are fully supported through the new business process. You will explore opportunities for referrals and professional connections, adding value to the achievement of business targets.
- Onboarding new clients, adhering to AML/GDPR regulations
- Processing and chasing of Letters of Authority
- Obtaining completion of relevant forms
- Submission of all business to various platforms
- Chasing through cases submitted to providers
- Communicating regular updates to clients
- Producing relevant correspondence
Our Ideal Candidate:
- Previous Financial Services experience, ideally from a Wealth Management setting
- Excellent written & oral skills
- Able to work to deadlines whilst producing accurate, recorded work
- Able to prioritise workload & recognise the service level demands
- Excellent organisational skills required
- Not afraid to challenge and ‘manage up’ when required
- Excellent use of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
This role is office based, pays up to £26,000 per annum with 25 days holiday, plus 8 bank holidays. Hours of work will be 0900-1730 Monday-Friday.
Benefits include discretionary annual bonus, private medical insurance several excellent voluntary benefits.
Don't worry if you don't tick all of the boxes above, we welcome applications from all candidates regardless of background or experience level. If you're looking for a new opportunity, one of our experienced consultants will be happy to have a confidential conversation with you and give you more details on this or any of our other vacancies with our ever-growing list of clients!